All in the interest of safety

Two workmen were digging foundations when one of them started shouting and jumping about.

The other one thought his partner had hit an underground power cable and was being electrocuted so following good H&S practice used a shovel, (not quite safety equipment, but good enough anyway) to separate him from the electricity.

Luckily for the first worker he wasn’t getting an electric shock but was panicking after a wasp had flown up his trousers (well wouldn’t you panic). Luckily he didn’t get stung but the second worker hit him so hard with the shovel that his shoulder was dislocated .