Skip to content
- What do pigs and SEOs have in common? SPAM.
- Talk is cheap…until SEOs get involved.
- Old SEOs never die, they just lose their rankings and directory submit.
- Why did New Jersey get all the toxic waste and California all the SEOs?
New Jersey got first pick.
- How many SEOs does it take to shingle a roof?
About 3 1/2, but you need to slice them pretty thin.
- Hey, we’re ranking for duplicate content! – How often?
- What did the SEO do on his honeymoon? A: He put a “nofollow” outside the door.
- What does BLOG stand for? A Better Listing On Google.
- What’s likely to get your ship sunk by pirates? Canonical issues.
- What do you call a game where touching the person makes them NOT it? Alt tag.
- What does an evangelist drink out of when partying hard? A conversion funnel.
- Q: What do blackhat SEO’s eat on Thanksgiving? A: Keyword stuffing
- What do you call driving into London? Paid traffic.
- What does a links superhero wear? A Linkscape.
- Q>What does an SEO have for breakfast? A>Spam and JAVA